Aiming to keep my dirt-dwelling life simple, special and sweet

Marker Roll

Using the idea from the crayon roll tutorial (in a previous post), I decided to make a marker roll for a very special artist I know. He is a master drawer of trains, specifically the Thomas variety. I hope he enjoys a Thomas marker roll in which he can hold his skinny tip markers, useful for the track and wheel details he always includes. 



This craft is featured on Show and Tell Saturday at: 
http://www.bedifferentactnormal.com/2011/09/show-and-tell-saturday-090311.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20BeDifferentactNormal%20%28Be%20Different...Act%20Normal%29
My marker roll was adapted from the crayon roll tutorial at a great blog, The Pleated Poppy.

1 comment:

r4 said...

Excellent and such a superb work you done. Colourful and looks too much beautiful. These all are my favorite and I hope you keep one of those in ebay shop for selling.