Aiming to keep my dirt-dwelling life simple, special and sweet

Remembering is a Beautiful Thing

Last weekend my family and I celebrated 93 years of wonderful life that my grandma lived. We gathered around her resting place which is nestled on top of her husband's (my grandfather's) grave. He died many years before her - 1952 - when she was a young mother. There's something special knowing that they are together again after ALL of the years they spent apart. I'm also very happy that we all (the children, grandchildren, greatgrandchildren, cousins, family and friends) were all there together, with Grandma and Grandpa.

Thanks to Naked Empire for capturing pictures from our day.


I just saw this picture from a traveling lady and it is of a Swiss cemetery. How pretty and wonderful.


1 comment:

Gary Antosh said...

Hey there,

This is Gary from PlantCareToday.com

No one likes bugs but it’s important to know which bugs in the garden are harmful and which insects are beneficial.

I'm emailing you today because we just published an article on Bad Bugs in the garden.

I noticed you included

https://thethriftycouple.com/how-to-get-rid-of-clover-mites-those-tiny-red-bugs/

in your post here:

http://thelingeringliveaboard.blogspot.com/2011/09/remembering-is-beautiful-thing.html

The article looks at 30+ bad bugs and might make a nice addition and resource to your page. What do you think?


Review the article at:

https://plantcaretoday.com/bad-garden-pests.html

If you have any suggestions to improve the article please let me know.

All The Best,

Gary
PlantCareToday.com